Additive Manufacturing Equipment Financing
NCP Leasing, Inc. Lease Documents
A complete lease begins with a Master Lease Agreement, which lays out the terms and conditions that apply to all lease transactions. Each transaction is summarized on a Schedule that identifies the specifics of the particular transaction. Depending on the nature of the transaction, other documents may be necessary and could include an Acceptance Certificate, Landlord's Waiver, Secured Lender's Waiver, Certificate Of Incumbency , Evidence Of Insurance, and Lessee's Guaranty.
Landlord's Representations and Waiver
This Landlord's Representations and Waiver ("this Agreement") is made by _______________ ("Landlord") effective _______________ ("the Effective Date").
WHEREAS, Landlord is the owner of the premises known as _______________ ("the Premises"); and
WHEREAS, Landlord as lessor and _______________ as tenant have entered into a certain lease for the Premises ("the Premises Lease"); and
WHEREAS, NCP Leasing, an Ohio corporation with offices located at 2055 Reading Road, Suite 240, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 as lessor ("NCP"), and _______________, a _______________ corporation with offices located at _______________ as lessee ("_______________"), have entered into a certain Equipment Lease Agreement dated _______________ , 20__ with regard to certain equipment (collectively, "the Equipment") as described on the attached Exhibit A to this Agreement; and
WHEREAS, ______________ intends to keep the Equipment at the Premises.
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which Landlord hereby expressly acknowledges, Landlord acknowledges, affirms and agrees as follows:
Ownership of Equipment. NCP is the owner of the Equipment and of all additions, accession, attachments, replacements and substitutions to the Equipment (collectively, "the NCP Equipment").
- Equipment is Personal Property. The NCP Equipment is and shall at all times remain personal property and no item of the NCP Equipment is, or shall become, a fixture or part of the Premises notwithstanding that any of the NCP Equipment may become affixed or attached to the Premises.
- Repossession of the NCP Equipment. NCP, and any person acting on behalf of NCP, may enter upon the Premises and remove any of the NCP Equipment and Landlord shall have no claim of any nature or kind against NCP or said agent arising out of or related to any such removal.
- There is no claim, encumbrance, lien, mortgage, pledge or any other interest in the Premises except as follows:
- Real estate taxes and assessments all of which are current.
- Mortgage to _______________ as to which there is no breach or default under any obligation secured by said mortgage.
- This Agreement is not inconsistent with any agreement, contract or covenant with respect to the Premises to which Landlord is a party.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Landlord has set its hand below as of the Effective Date.
—————————— S C H E D U L E A ——————————
2055 Reading Road, Suite 240
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Phone: (513) 333 0221
Fax: (513) 333 0887